Why Neopreneur academy?
Our economic system in Lebanon is prone to turbulence or environmental challenges that could lead to a strong recession and diminish the local wealth and prosperity of the local population.
In addition, the majority of the young workforce is facing internal displacement to the capital city, Beirut, or migrating outside the country.
Neopreneur Academy comes as a support and innovation hub to support small and medium enterprises MSMEs.
What is Neopreneur Academy?
Neopreneur Academy aims to help these MSMEs by providing them with all the necessary skills and support to be able to overcome the internal displacement challenge and the concentration in the productive sectors; and remain in their home town.
NEOPRENEUR IMPACT WEEKEND
- Initiative launched in December 2016 having a main purpose to empower the decentralized areas in Lebanon, encourage entrepreneurship initiatives in the region and support the activities of Neopreneur Academy.
- This concept for Neopreneur will be repeated periodically and when looking for partnership to launch it in several regions.
ROAD TO ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Developed and delivered at our premises as part of the incubation process and in cooperation with other partners, such as Nawaya Impact Lab and Injaz Lebanon that are part of UNICEF Impact Lab Lebanon.
- Works on developing their skills in Design Thinking, Advanced Business Modeling that will address Communication, Finance, and Business Development, Red Tape processes, Sales and Marketing, and hence prepare them to get access to finance.
- This Program will be followed by a three months Incubation for all the Prominent Startups. This process tops with matching grants of USD 3000 to develop prototypes with the ability of getting extra financing from any local VC or the involved companies in the program.
- The selection process will be assessed through the following KPIs:
- Impact on the local communities of the targeted regions and the needs of the local industries and clusters in the region, Team Expertise, Scalability to new markets, Ability to generate profits, and Innovation in any aspects of the project.
LOCAL ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT
- Program by Neopreneur Academy aims to help the hosting community of those regions by providing them with all the necessary Skills and Support to be able to overcome the internal displacement challenge and remain in their villages and grow their agricultural cooperatives.
- Early stage entrepreneurship program that aims to integrate the concept and the culture of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the region. It works with innovative entrepreneurs to develop their skills in Design Thinking, Business Modelling that will address Communication, Finance, and Business Development, Red Tape processes, Sales and Marketing, Packaging and hence prepare them to better get access to the market and grow their local or craft productions.
Consultancy and Business Support:
Our dynamic team of experts and professionals in many fields and areas of expertise give expert advice in:
- Business Growth Support
- Access to markets and finance
- Business and financial modeling
- Business Model Development
- Business Model Growth
- Web Development
- Marketing and Advertising
- Legal Consultancy
- and much more...